WFH Best Practice Exchanges
Monthly Meetings 10a–12n CT
Work from home is here to stay. It’s time to get really good at it.
Virtual WFH Best Practice Exchanges
COVID-19 has transformed work locations overnight. For densely populated contact centers and many other enterprise functions, WFH is here to stay, on a significant scale.
This session is designed for organizational leaders who are running larger WFH operations than they had initially planned for, and have a keen interest in fully leveraging all (or most) of the benefits that WFH has to offer. Heavy best practice exchanges amongst attendees is a core part of the meeting. Bring your burning issues. Industry best practices on hiring, engagement/team building, front line leader skills, and virtual learning will be shared.
Michele Rowan, industry leader in WFH and former VP of Performance Management for Hilton Worldwide leads and facilitates the session.
$195 (per attendee)
Virtual Class Topics:
- Hiring digitally and directly to home
- Getting employees engaged from the start, and keeping them that way
- Critical skills for front line leaders, and helping them get there
- Team building activities that work
- Virtual learning – simplified
- Zoom meeting
- Multiple polls
- Extensive live best practice sharing
- Live Q & A