Work From home/hybrid work best practice exchanges
Monthly Meetings 10a–12n CT
Work from home and hybrid work are here to stay. It’s time to get really good at it. Join the Work from Home Best Practice Exchanges.
Virtual Work From Home/Hybrid Work Best Practice Exchanges
The pandemic has transformed work locations overnight. For densely populated contact centers and many other enterprise functions, WFH and hybrid work are here to stay, on a significant scale.
These monthly exchanges are designed for organizational leaders who are running larger WFH operations than they had initially planned for and/or adopting hybrid work as a strategy. Sessions are designed for leaders who have a keen interest in fully leveraging all (or most) of the benefits that WFH/hybrid work have to offer. Heavy best practice exchanges amongst attendees is a core part of the meeting. In fact, every session is different, with content customized based on issues and topics that attendees submit when they register. Industry best practices on virtual hiring, engagement/team building, front line leader skills, and virtual learning and cultural connectivity will be shared. These sessions should be an ongoing component of your WFH/hybrid work management training.
Michele Rowan, industry leader in WFH/hybrid work and former VP of Performance Management for Hilton Worldwide leads and facilitates the session.
$195 (per attendee)
Virtual Class Topics:
- Hiring digitally and directly to home, updating work from home policies
- Establishing and maintaining cultural and emotional connections from time of hire through full employee life cycle.
- Getting employees engaged from the start, and keeping them that way
- Critical skills for front line leaders, and helping them get there
- Team building activities that work
- Virtual learning – simplified
- Zoom meeting
- Multiple polls
- Extensive live best practice sharing
- Live Q & A