WFH 2.0: From staffing strategy to workplace strategy
Complimentary Session, June 23, 10a-1130a CT
Marriott, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Alliance Data talk future WFH vision, plans, insights for contact centers and enterprise functions.
WFH 2.0: From Staffing Strategy to Workplace Strategy
June 23, 10a-1130 CT on Zoom
Join this session to learn how key market leaders are transforming their contact center environments from predominantly in-office to predominantly work from home.
Real estate holdings are being reduced, office spaces are being repurposed, teams are being restructured. Everything from hiring to learning to knowledge exchange and engagement are being re-thought and refreshed to best support a distributed and mixed work force.
Senior Director IT & Strategy
VP Customer Care
Enterprise Remote Workforce Manager
President and CEO, facilitator,
President and CEO,
FREE to attend, end user companies only.
- Repurposing office space, real estate reductions and hub office utilization
- Key technology investments for best digital connection with customers & co-workers
- Re-imagining WFH as a Workplace strategy, vs. a hiring strategy
- Refreshing WFH/hybrid workflows, business process, policy guidelines
- Conveying culture, driving engagement and emotional connection, socializing platforms for hybrid and remote teams
- Coaching and gamification in a hybrid and fully remote environment
- Seasonal, off-peak and core staffing alternatives