In-Person Workshop: Work from home/hybrid Best Practices
Fall 2022-spring 2023 to be announced soon!
Best Practices Exchange on WFH & Hybrid Work
We'll cover everything from hiring/onboarding to performance support and technology.
In-person WFH/Hybrid Workshop
The pandemic has shifted the way that organizations get work done, how companies source, hire and train, preferences of employees and how we effectively communicate, performance manage, socialize, coach and motivate.
This two day in-person workshop is designed for business leaders who are re-engineering their environments and want to meet and connect with others to propel the pace of innovation. The format is heavy discussions and exchanges, scope and depth of talks driven by attendees. Michele Rowan, President of WFH Alliance, facilitates the meeting.
You will walk away armed with dozens of new ideas, data, facts and resources to take your workplace transition to the next level.
On the agenda:
- Repurposing office space, hub office utilization
- Hiring directly to home vs. in office
- Sourcing, hiring, assessing for WFH/hybrid
- Re-engineering the onboarding process
- Equipment provisioning, network access, telecom
- Conveying culture, driving engagement and emotional connection in a remote environment
- Socializing and engaging, recognition and reward, "required vs. optional" remote considerations
- Refreshing workflows, business process, policy guidelines to optimize the new workforce
- Managing mixed teams vs. dedicated teams
- Coaching and QA in a hybrid and fully virtual environment
- Flexible scheduling, split shifts and seasonal staffing alternatives
- Meeting timings: July 20, 830am-5pm through July 21, 830am-4pm
Registration fee: $1395 per person, 25% discount for 4 or more
President of WFH Alliance