Organizations are achieving stellar returns from work from home programs.
It solves for applicant flow challenges, peak and seasonal staffing, and disaster recovery. It delivers off-the-charts employee satisfaction and retention, attendance and productivity. It saves everybody money.
Innovators that fully leverage the Work From Home model experience game-changing results. Start with scope of talent. Follow it with sky-high employee satisfaction. Things that just weren’t possible in the office environment are suddenly delivering incremental returns (i.e. on demand staffing, split shifts and micro-schedules).
Work From Home Toolkits
40-Point WFH Benchmarking Survey
60 companies participated in the 2020 Remote Working Benchmarking Survey, which has 40 high-impact questions/results about design, structure and results of many Fortune 1000 WFH programs. Best practices in strategy, equipment/services provisioning/security, virtual performance management, engagement/collaboration platforms, virtual hiring and training. Dominant industries who participated include financial services, health care, insurance, retail, travel/hospitality, media, utilities.
Format: Downloadable PDF
WFH: Managing Virtual Teams e-Guide
Front line leaders will make or break your company’s WFH program. Employees shape 90% of their job connection from their supervisor relationships.
- Critical competencies for front line leaders
- Assessing effectiveness of front line leaders
- Best practices and technologies for supporting virtual teams
- Virtual KPI reviews, coaching and accountability
- Engagement and team building in WFH environment
Format: PDF download
WFH: Virtual Sourcing and Hiring e-Guide
Fully virtual sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding can deliver tremendous efficiencies. It can also be extremely burdensome with the (expected) huge increase in applicant flow.
- Sample workflow/journey map for fully virtual sourcing through on-boarding
- Best practices and technologies for virtual sourcing and hiring
- Managing 200-400% increases in applicant flow
- Using self-assessments for applicant opt-out
- Sample interview guide
- Critical competencies for remote workers
- Virtual on-boarding, digital signatures, I-9 completion
WFH 2.0 Custom Live Team Meeting - JumpStart your Long Term Program!
Jumpstart your long-term WFH program with a custom team meeting focused on your critical issues. Facilitated by Michele Rowan and Includes:
- Pre-meeting scope call
- Pre-meeting stakeholder input questionnaire
- Pre-meeting participant survey
- Live best practice sharing by Michele Rowan
- Deep dive discussions into your key target areas
- Dynamic, lively exchanges and custom key takeaways
Format: Live Zoom Meeting, duration 2-4 hours
$1495-$3000 (based on duration)
Please email us to arrange