In-Person Workshops: Work from home/hybrid Best Practices
Denver, Co (August 16-17) and Laguna Beach, CA (November 14-15)
Best Practices Exchange on WFH & Hybrid Work
We'll cover everything from hiring/onboarding to performance support, quality, learning, engagement and tech support.
In-person WFH/Hybrid Workshops
These two day in-person workshops are designed for business leaders who are re-engineering their environments for long range remote and hybrid work, and want to meet and connect with others to propel the pace of innovation. The format is heavy discussions and exchanges, scope and depth of talks driven largely by attendees. Michele Rowan, President of WFH Alliance, facilitates the meeting.
Topics are submitted in advance, content adjusted to reflect priorities of those attending. This is your opportunity to hold focused, uninterrupted dialogue with seasoned colleagues about their experience with operational practices, workflows and business processes that are important to you. Understand a wider scope of risks and rewards with WFH and hybrid, and discover new ways of achieving your business objectives, and enhancing your employee experience.
You will walk away armed with dozens of new ideas, data, facts and resources - to take your workplace transition to the next level.
On the agenda:
- Sourcing, hiring, assessing for WFH/hybrid
- Hiring directly to home vs. in office
- Re-engineering the onboarding process
- Equipment provisioning, network access, telecom
- Conveying culture, driving engagement and emotional connection in a remote environment
- Socializing and engaging, recognition and reward, "required vs. optional" remote considerations
- Refreshing workflows, business process, policy guidelines to optimize the new workforce
- Managing mixed teams vs. dedicated teams
- Coaching and QA in a hybrid and fully virtual environment
- Flexible scheduling, split shifts and seasonal staffing alternatives
- Meeting timings: Day one is 830am-500pm, day two is 830am-300pm
Registration fee: $1495 per person, early bird $1395 up to 30 days prior to event, 25% discount for 4 or more
President of WFH Alliance
AVP Customer Experience Prime Therapeutics
Laurie Meacham Director Guest Empowerment
VP Customer Care Comcast
Senior Mgr. Customer Care Best Western
Shannon Behrand Insurance Industry Leader WFH/Hybrid Expert
Corey Mustard Sales Director Centrical